Tuesday, November 23, 2010

West will be at the Westminster Petsmart!




West is going to be at the Westminster Petsmart this Sunday November 28!
He is such a great dog! We really love him here as he is such a joy, always well behaved, very loving, and very cuddly!
I let him rest on the sofa while I take my shower in the morning and when I come down in the living room. He is still sound a sleep :-)

He has been spending a few hours ( about 2 ) in his crate this week on a daily basis while I did some shopping and he was fine . Also today, I was away for 4 1/2 hours and he was fine in his crate and we were so very proud of him! :-)))))


He is still accident free and he will let you when he has to go ! :-)

A good home for him will be one where there is another greyhound or medium-sized dog to keep him company while the humans are gone, and a family who either works from home, part-time, or is retired .

If you would like to meet this super nice boy call Denise @ (304)229-4944 and come meet him at the Westminster petsmart this Sunday November 28 between 11:30 am -1:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment